[T3] Mechanic in town

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Aug 26 06:00:32 PDT 2013

On 26 Aug 2013 at 8:05, Tony Rodriguez wrote:

> Thanks for the info. It's my daily driver and so much fun around
> town. There isn't a day that goes by where someone doesn't ask me what
> it is or reminisces about their younger years.
>
> Tony Rodriguez
> 72 Squareback

I've been hoping Marion McDonald would chime in. He lives just
outside Atlanta, so he might have a recommendation. He owns a '71
fasty that he bought new.

Your hope for someone right near downtown is probably not going to
happen, but there's bound to be someone in the greater Atlanta area.
Finding someone good is much more important than finding someone
close, and even finding someone good in your area can be difficult.
The problem is that the mechanics who knew these cars well are all
retiring or dying off.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org