[T3] Transition Time

Mike Fisher fisherfarms at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:07:57 PDT 2013

So you have not even advertised the Volvo yet!  Our Trooper has been for
sale for a year for $3000 & NO sale!  Dave has 3 trucks and they are in
Sandy Eggo etc every week.  He delivered a squareback from San Francisco to
Eugene for $325.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Adriel Rowley
<adriel_rowley at hotmail.com>wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:41:37 -0700
> > From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> > To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> > Subject: Re: [T3] Transition Time
> >
> > I am going to sell Ning's Trooper SUV at the Wrecking Yard for $1000 as
> > soon as she buys another car! Sell the Volvo for $1000 and move on!
> >
> Well, need $2,700 for the Volvo because that is at least what it will take
> to get the Squareback decent; about market also. This is a lower miles Mid-
> west example, so very decent over all. I put in a lot of new parts so as
> usable but made that decision while sick, so... Figure put it up for $2,700
> and see what happens.
>
> If Ning wants a wagon, be willing to talk.
>
> > Dave at Jade Auto in WA will load it up and bring it to you. He would
> > prolly throw some extra parts in the bed of his diesel pickup for you
> too.
> >
> Well, that is Washington! Dave isn't going to make a 2,000 mile special
> trip
> to do a 600 mile haul! Now, if he knew he was going to be in the area when
> could get over there, then that be different. I have a quote of $300,
> F.Y.I..
>

> Thank you so very much!
> Adriel

Eugene, Oregon