[T3] Transition Time

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:00:49 PDT 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I. - Located in Coastal San Diego County
1985 Mercedes-Benz 300TD-T - Dog Wgn
Student, A.S.U., living in north central Mesa, AZ

> Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:07:57 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Transition Time
>
> So you have not even advertised the Volvo yet!

Nope, for two reasons. One, the Mercedes was down for the count, and two
he needs a bit of detailing. Now if I was selling to a friend, I would know
it wouldn't need it. However, in this economy, got to be presentable,
especially since it is black.

 Our Trooper has been for
> sale for a year for $3000 & NO sale!

Well, look at the others for sale. Just might be too high.

Dave has 3 trucks and they are in
> Sandy Eggo etc every week. He delivered a squareback from San Francisco to
> Eugene for $325.

Ah! So small transport business! Then Dave wouldn't necessarily be the one
picking up so no guaranty of parts haul. Do you have his information?

Dawned on me that with the washer now moved, I have room for shelves or bins.
The width and height is more than the cupboard at Oma's and not much else
outside. The wheels/tires and body panels be the worst of it, but already
have a hatch sitting outside. That save the cost of a shed! See how helpful it
is to talk things out?!

B.T.W., today I feel so much more alive! Did some landscaping, showered, put
on clean nice cloths, combed my chops, and waxed my mustache. Almost ready for
class! Just need to finish lunch...

Thank you so very much!
Adriel