[T3] Mechanic in town

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Aug 26 19:52:20 PDT 2013

So you've heard of him. No one can be that mean. I mean VWs are all love and
peace.

No I've only ben to the LA once for a few days plus that's one of my
favorite episodes of Seinfeld.  We do have mechanics like that here in the
south as well but I see them mostly working on Ford and GM stuff. Can't
believe Myron has spoken up yet like Jim says he is in your neck of the
woods around Marietta. He must be out of pocket for some reason.  I would
recommend someone but I'm about 2 and a half hour drive from you but it
would be cool to see you square next time I'm over that way.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT

Rainsville, AL