[T3] Mechanic in town

Tony Rodriguez tonyerod at live.com
Tue Aug 27 06:17:49 PDT 2013

Dennis ,

      Let me know if you're ever this way, I'd love to get together. It would be great to round up some type 3 folks in the area. Have a beer ,share stories and maintenance tips, etc.
   I was hoping someone would get the Sienfeld reference. Thanks for understanding my humor.

Tony Rodriguez
72 Squareback

Sent from my iPhone