[T3] Rough running 71

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 28 17:23:21 PDT 2013

Its not just the ethanol, each area of the country gets a different blend
these days and that changes with the time of year too.  One of the reasons
gas is so expensive

BTW, the lower prices are only good thru labor day, don't even wait till
Tuesday before you tank up everything you have as they are once again going
to gouge us right after the holiday is over.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"