[T3] Small Hint...

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Dec 4 14:45:55 PST 2013

On 4 Dec 2013 at 14:33, J. Jonik wrote:

> Then, I just got both arms awkwardly into the wheel well and
> push-pulled-wiggled the six connections in that piece between
> headlight and car body.   Bingo!    The old-car corrosion syndrome.

Not sure what connection you're talking about. There should be no
connections inside the wheel well.

There are connections inside the headlight "bucket" and also on the
backside of the parking light base. If you also have connections
inside the wheel well, those were added by a body shop in the course
of some previous repair.

If that's your case, you're suffering from what auto electric people
call "body shop disease."

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org