[T3] Small Hint...

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 14:33:50 PST 2013

Small thing....but....I spent a lot of time today just trying to figure out why small bulb for one front parking light didn't work.
 I cleaned everything inside and out, checked that it was a good bulb, snugged up wire connections, used elec tester, etc. etc....with no luck.
  I thought some rust damage had compromised just the wire going to that bulb.

Then, I just got both arms awkwardly into the wheel well and push-pulled-wiggled the six connections in that piece between headlight and car body.   Bingo!    The old-car corrosion syndrome.

Moral:    Try doing that before taking everything apart...unless you have time, nice weather, a garage, or would like to simply clean everything up.