[T3] Early vs Late Automatic

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Dec 12 07:34:39 PST 2013

I would love to own an auto trans T3.

Just out of curiosity are there new or remanufactured TC out there?
Having done some schooling I was just interested as it's a good thing to not install a used one on a rebuilt trans to keep from contaminating things. For that matter installing one without a good flushng on a trans that is known good.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us