[T3] Installing right side mirror

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 06:45:13 PST 2013

> If you can find such a door that's the same color as yours, stop
> right there and swap the whole door, changing only the internal panel
> if necessary. This is, BY FAR, your best option. What year and color
> is your car?

Sorry for not giving car details earlier, could have saved you a paragraph.
67 Notch , VW paint name "sea sand". But to be real I could use any color door. The car is in need of new paint anyway. I've got holes to patch or replace a couple of the fenders also.
That's another question. Realistically is it more cost effective to repair holes or just find a good used fender??