[T3] WTB Type 3 Automatic Transmission

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 08:02:50 PST 2013

As it turns out,I was able to find just the differential unit locally. They used the automatic unit in some other application. I know that the governor and valve body are tuned to one another, but I am going to go with it.

Does anyone have any experience with pairing one auto unit with a different differential? What is going to happen?

I have the valve body out of my tranny and what is left of the governor. How can I make the governor that I am getting with the differential as close to the one I ruined?

Adam