[T3] Installing right side mirror

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:58:00 PST 2013

For some reason I remember the driver side door having a welded cage holding the mirror nut in place but sorta loose.

Also, thank you very much for your help and suggestions ! I knew it would be a lot of work retrofitting that mirror in the door. For some reason It never entered my head that I could find a door that already had a mirror hole in it.
 Although telling my wife that I need a different door now because I have this mirror might be a challenge. It's backward thinking, really.