[T3] Installing right side mirror

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 06:48:19 PST 2013

Just to clear things up My car is a 67 Notch and it DOES have the 3 hex-bolt door hinge. Sea Sand  paint, 12v system and disc brakes in the front. No sunroof, no pop-outs, no "S" on the back, no defrost and no antenna hole on the fender. It DOES have a drop down arm rest and ash trays in the back .

Shane "SAW" Scindler
San Diego, CA.
67 NOTCH