[T3] Installing right side mirror

SAW DUST sawspatch at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 07:28:00 PST 2013

Oh one more minor detail. The 67 Notch has Side Markers that are wired to the turn signal and emergency flasher system. I guess the side markers were originally wired to act as visibility indicators when the car is parked roadside parallel. Depending on what side of your car was on the traffic side of the road is the side you would light up for better visibility. It had a low voltage bulb and didn't blink, it would just light up solid.
Let me know if this is wrong, but it's what I remember anyway.