[T3] Tie rods

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Dec 19 22:55:17 PST 2013

On 19 Dec 2013 at 22:42, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

>  Got to still do some little cosmetic things and a TPS or TVS (I´m use
> to the modern car Arcanum).  Got to check with Jim or someone who has
> one to see how that is going to set me back. Running unplugged for now

Last time I checked, I discovered that aftermarket tie rod ends are
really quite cheap. If your fix doesn't work, you might want to look
into new ones.

If you're willing, feel free to remove and send me your TPS. I can
check it out and see if there's anything I can do for it. You've got
nothing to lose other than the postage.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org