[T3] Tie rods

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 07:10:22 PST 2013

In a message dated 12/21/2013 9:09:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I hope that the inner one on the short rod is OK, as that is rather  less
easy to find, being Type 3 specific.  The others are same as  Beetle.

Yes,  that's correct, the left inner can be hard to find sometimes. However
some  places can order it for you. On my T-34 I just went with straight
ends, as I  hadn't found a correct 22* angled one, and mine were completely
worn out. I  haven't noticed an issue with it yet, but then the front is
dropped 2 splines.  ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction