[T3] I miss my Aircooleds in the winter!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 19:16:43 PST 2013

In a message dated 12/21/2013 9:14:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

Unfortunately, no.  Right thru the block between the side and  the#1
cylinder.  Sad really, only 166Kmi on this engine and these  usually last
many hundreds of thousands of miles.

I wonder if you couldn't grind the hole a little bit bigger, and use a
smaller expansion plug (small rubber freeze plug) to fill the hole. Or maybe
round it out some, and use a pipe tap to tap and plug the hole. Sometimes you
 have to think outside the box, and being a t-3 "Darksider", sometimes has
it's  advantages. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction