[T3] I miss my Aircooleds in the winter!

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 10:10:08 PST 2013

>I wonder if you couldn't grind the hole a little bit bigger, and use a
>smaller expansion plug (small rubber freeze plug) to fill the hole. Or
maybe
>round it out some, and use a pipe tap to tap and plug the hole. Sometimes
you
>have to think outside the box, and being a t-3 "Darksider", sometimes has
>it's  advantages. ;-)

>Bob 65  Notch S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
>64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
>71  Square-vert under  construction

I like your "out side the box" thinking, Bob.
Good suggestion.

Now I'm wondering how stressful it was for you to have me in your garage,
every day, for two weeks in September 2012?
Knowing you are a "Darksider" & I'm a dyed-in-the-wool "stocker" ... when
it comes to my Type 3.

Hmmm.  I learned something new about somebody I thought you knew.  :-)

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)