[T3] Tight exhaust valves

Robert Klein rabioklein at aol.com
Thu Dec 26 11:41:32 PST 2013

Hey Jacob, this is Robert I also live in San Jose! Have you ever checked out the vw club meeting by the harbor freight off Lawrence and Stevens creek? I think they meet on Thursday nights. Not sure about this time of yr but it has been nice here as you know. They are pretty cool nice people. I only went once but I did have the only type 3 there.

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein