[T3] Tight exhaust valves

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 09:51:10 PST 2013

With Bob, Keith, and Jim telling me I need to get the thermostats & flaps
installed, I think it would be foolish to ignore their collective wisdom.
Is this something I can remedy with the engine in the car or would this
type of a fix require pulling the engine?

I still have the thermostat, but I don't have the flaps anymore.  I do have
a second fan housing (with flaps) but the flaps there seem rusted in place.