[T3] Tight exhaust valves

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:00:27 PST 2013

Great, thanks Dave.  Your explanation is very helpful.  I think I'll run
out and pick up new vacuum hoses and continue to use my golf tee plug
system.  I will see if that makes any difference in the idle variation.

I agree with Jim that some variation is common, but the perfectionist in me
knows that it holds a steady idle when all the hoses are connected and so
I'm curious why it cannot do so with the hoses disconnected and plugged.