[T3] cracked block

alluringeyewear at comcast.net alluringeyewear at comcast.net
Tue Dec 24 06:19:57 PST 2013

Hey Keith! You can easily fix that by grinding a long v cut into the block and then applying a 2 part epoxy called Marine-Tek. You should be able to find it at any marine supply store. We use it down here on cast engine blocks all the time. If you can't find it locally, send me an e-mail and I will send some to you. The area MUST be clean and dry. If applied properly it will outlast the block. Good luck!

BTW, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone! Thanks so much for all the help in the past year. Hope to see most of you at the invasion. Doug '73 Fastback FI "Leilani"