[T3] cracked block

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 16:26:55 PST 2013

Thanks,

Ill keep this in mind, Im looking at several options to changing out the
engine so I may be able to save it yet.  With the VOC regulations we don't
get much in the way of good glues up here anymore but I do have a buddy that
owns a marine store.  In the spring I can get the timing belt off there and
really clean things up and see how much of it is really thin.

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com