[T3] Merry Christmas from Down Under.

ROSS G CLARKE clarkeross28 at internode.on.net
Tue Dec 24 15:45:55 PST 2013

Hello everybody in the type 3 world.

I have been reading this past year your interesting stories of all your type 3s adventures and work!  Great reading and I am learning a lot.

I recently restored an Aussie type 3 fastback (1966 with double carbs and front drum brakes) after it sat in a garage for 20 years!  Never done a type 3 restoration before then after driving it for some time now I am now a true type 3 addict.  Its compliments my 1975 Karmann convertible, 1958 rag top beetle and my much loved 1982 Kombi.

Hope to send you some stories on the rebuild in the new year!

Keep up the great work of the type 3 forum.

Warm Regards,

Ross Clarke (Brisbane, Australia)
Ross G Clarke
0402 487 469