[T3] Items to keep on hand in a 72 FI Squareback

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 21:13:33 PST 2013

Also, this is what I currently carry with me:
Flathead screwdriver
Phillips screwdriver
13 mm wrench
10 mm wrench
Generator belt
1 quart of oil
brake fluid
Wrench for wheel lugnuts

Things I do not carry, but am curious whether anybody does:
extinguisher
spare fuel hose
spare points/condenser (yes, I know I use Pertronix)
spare spark plug wires
clutch cable
small can of gasoline
???

I've had inquiries from family on what I'd like for Christmas and would
rather fill out my emergency kit than acquire another sweater, if you know
what I mean.