[T3] Wire Question

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Fri Feb 1 19:09:54 PST 2013

Could the Black be like the AC wiring where Black is the hot wire and white is common?
Now the brown wire as a ground is interesting unless its to distinguish that it's a isolated ground just for a certain device
like the casing of the Generator where it runs all the way to the regulator mounting.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us