[T3] Type 3 racing footage / pics

timothy kuehn keen_tj at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 07:11:16 PST 2013

Wow, glad everyone got such a kick out of the old video from the 'Ring!
I was also pleased to note that T3's showed less tendency to roll quite as spectacularly as some of the other models... though that one notch put on a pretty decent show.
Obviously, none of those drivers ever played Gran Turismo, otherwise they'd have known to really scrub speed toward the end of Fuchsrohr!

To Tony in SB who asked for pics of my heap - http://s125.beta.photobucket.com/user/keen_tj/media/Square/walletc011.jpg.html?sort=6&o=

The silver one's my daily driver, the white one was a quick buy&sell from a couple years ago.
And incidentally, I asked the kid who bought it to keep me updated/join the list... anybody recognize this car?  White '69, FI, MT, with the fender louvers kinda messed up/riveted in place?

Happy Super Sunday.  Great day for a spirited drive, y'know, while everyone's at home watching TV.

--Timmy
'72 square
Venice, CA