[T3] 72 SB MS FI

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sun Feb 3 20:54:05 PST 2013

Its actually sitting on the upper part of the floor where it rises up from the passengers foot area. I ran out of room to cram more stuff under the rear seat and wanted to get access to it.
It has a memory card for logs and such that I will need access to from time to time. I also was concerned RF noise from the MSD and possibly the regulator. I might be wrong in that thinking.
Far as wetness the good thing is the components are about 1/4' off the bottom of the case.
If I need I can create a seal with some sealant. The box is just bolted down and simple to remove.
Thanks for the observation though. I will keep an eye on things.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us