[T3] 72 SB MS FI

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Mon Feb 4 06:29:38 PST 2013

Was only going to do fuel. But ended up heading down the spark route and may eventually go down the trigger wheel setup also.
The battery side is a good idea but I did not see that there was enough room there and never thought about above the trans.
I had this MSD in my bug under the rear seat for a few years when I lived in Arizona it saw many a hot summer there and never had any issues.

Daniel Du Vall
http://1peter4-10.org
http://volkswageninsanity.us