[T3] Single Circut Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts to assemble?

elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net elvisleft_bldg at comcast.net
Tue Feb 5 20:36:58 PST 2013

I think my Single circut master cylinder needs a possible rebuild and I need to assemble the parts there about to do this.
I am also concerned about wheel cylinders and kits to rebuild those too.. I can find shoes and lines and such but nothing else. Mr Adney do you have specifications as to what would work and/or a rebuild kit avail? I do believe on my 651500S is should be a 19.05  with a 33 or 36 stroke?  but since I got that information from ISP west I could be wrong. I am checking my parts book which gives me a kit number

311 698 181 B

I am not interested in an NOS rebuild kit since the rubber will have detonated and as soon as the fluid hits it it will disintegrate. I have been down that road before. This is my daily driver and I want to get all the parts wheel cylider kits and rubber and master rubbers before I even take it to the mechanic. I dont play with brakes if my pedal has more than one inch depression, I cannot drive. I transport my kid and others, not playing around . My town is full of idiots who dont understand manual brakes.
Thank you all.. I am not interested in an NOS rebuild kit since the rubber will have detonated and as soon as the fluid hits it it will disintegrate. I have been down that road before. This is my daily driver and I want to get all the parts wheel cylider kits and rubber and master rubbers before I even take it to the mechanic. I dont play with brakes if my pedal has more than one inch depression, I cannot drive. I transport my kid and others, not playing around . My town is full of idiots who dont understand manual brakes.
Thank you all..