[T3] FI to injector wires

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 08:38:09 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/6/2013 10:50:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

That's a great idea if I only lived near one that was not 1 hour+  away.
The other problem is Colorado is a very dry state and most anything  rubber I
have found is rack hard by now.
But if I happen to be in the two  areas here in Co I will stop in and look
;-) I sure miss having lots of  Junkyards to pick from. Living in Arizona
there were lots of  them.

I know this sounds strange, but you could also try a VW dealer, or a  Volvo
dealer. These might be a little more expensive, but still cheaper than
using Porsche parts from Auto Atlanta (they have them in stock).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction