[T3] Single Circuit Master Cyl and wheel cyl kits? Or parts to assemble?

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 09:58:57 PST 2013

Jim wrote:
I have rebuilt 66-on rear wheel cylinders on my shelf, and I have
plenty of rebuild kits for those, but I STRONGLY recommend rebuilding
them yourself ON THE CAR. This is a LOT less work and is much less
likely to break other parts. It's what I've always done on my own
cars and any other cars that end up here for brake work.

Question about rebuilding rear wheel brake cylinders:
Jim, when you rebuilt my rear wheel cylinders on your driveway in
2010, did you use a special "wheel cylinder hone" mounted to a drill
driver?

Will you give a detailed description of the hone?
How it is used?
Source?

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)