[T3] Gel batteries

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Feb 9 07:14:32 PST 2013

Hi a todos:

Tired of buying regular lead/acid batteries, I've decided to go gel.
But I would like to hear about your experiences before I join the gel club.
Name brands, cranking power, sizes, colors, prices, shapes, attachments,
additions, ammendments, addendums, anything and everything that can help me
on my decision.  My ride's still 6v and I'm asking all of you this 'cause
they're expensive and rather scarce down here, across the waters.

Thanks to you all!

A friend of mine who works at the FLAPS I use a lot said that about a year
or so ago that all the battery manufactures starting putting less lead in
batteries which translates into shorter life batteries.  I guess we will
see.

Dennis Stiefel