[T3] Gel batteries

Jonathan Stiles misterstiles at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:13:45 PST 2013

I heard the same thing but haven't experienced any QC issues yet. But
perhaps I'm getting lucky or it is that my shop is just a few miles from
Optima's headquarters? :)

Another option:
My brother swears by Odyssey batteries. He runs them in high performance
prop-jets and has had a near zero failure rate over nearly 1000 hours use
time in one specific airframe. Higher Costs have kept me from trying them
out, but from what I have read, Odyssey is pretty much top-tier when it
comes to light weight, vibration resistance and longevity.

Has anyone else tried Odyssey products?

Jon Stiles, '70 SB