[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Fri Feb 15 11:31:14 PST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces at lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of Jim Adney
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 11:01 AM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

I just finished repairing and refinishing a complete set of gauges for Art
Sterrett. They turned out so well that I thought I'd try to post the photo.
Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/atenqba

I'm sorta new at this, so let me know if this link doesn't work for you.

It's interesting that I've only ever refinished 2 sets of gauges, and both
sets went to Alabama, this one for Art's '71 and the other one for Dennis's
black faced '72. I should have kept a photo of Dennis's set, too. I think he
liked the way it turned out.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

I think I have a pic of them after we installed them. I check and post it if
I can find it later. Yes they look great especially considering how bad they
were to start.  They came out of the parts car that had been sitting in the
woods with the Alabama humidity for 30 years so he had a lot of work to do.

Dennis Stiefel