[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

maroblll at coqui.net maroblll at coqui.net
Fri Feb 15 12:51:11 PST 2013

Dude, nice work!

<-----Original Message----->
From: Jim Adney [type3 at vwtype3.org]
Sent: 2/15/2013 1:00:47 PM
To: type3 at vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

I just finished repairing and refinishing a complete set of gauges
for Art Sterrett. They turned out so well that I thought I'd try to
post the photo. Here's the link:

http://tinyurl.com/atenqba

I'm sorta new at this, so let me know if this link doesn't work for
you.

It's interesting that I've only ever refinished 2 sets of gauges, and
both sets went to Alabama, this one for Art's '71 and the other one
for Dennis's black faced '72. I should have kept a photo of Dennis's
set, too. I think he liked the way it turned out.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org

.