[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 21:42:34 PST 2013

In a message dated 2/15/2013 3:51:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
maroblll at coqui.net writes:

I just finished repairing and refinishing a complete set of gauges
for Art Sterrett. They turned out so well that I thought I'd try to
post the photo. Here's the link:

_http://tinyurl.com/atenqba_ (http://tinyurl.com/atenqba)

Damn Jim, looks good to me. Where do I send some parts? My 71 Square-Vert
dash pieces could use some cleanup, the clock is currently a tach,  but I'm
looking at doing a quartz conversion on it first (I'd rather have  a working
clock, that keeps time).

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction