[T3] I think you're gonna like this picture!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Feb 17 11:51:14 PST 2013

On 17 Feb 2013 at 9:44, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 2/16/2013 4:57:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> jadney at vwtype3.org writes:
>
> _http://www.klockit.com/products/dept-157__sku-AAAVV.html_
> (http://www.klockit.com/products/dept-157__sku-AAAVV.html)
>
> The only problem with their site, is that it doesn't give a length of the
> threaded brass piece.

Yes, that is maddening, but if I look at some of their other info,
they seem to indicate that the bushing length will be approx 1/4"
longer than the max. dial thickness. That allows for a nut at the
front and a rubber washer at the rear. So they have 6 different
bushing lengths from about 3/8" to about 1" long. The hand shafts
then protrude past the end of the bushings by about 3/16".

Do you have any memory of about how long your bushing was?

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org