[T3] Well now this presents a conundrum! NOS 6 VLT Fan BELT??

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 16:23:49 PST 2013

Really?
When I used to work in the garage, 25 years ago, we replaced broken belts
all the time.  The one on the Crate broke shortly after I started it up
again 10 years ago, the 87 RX7 shreaded its OEM belts by 97, they don't last
3 years on my Golf!  Granted, our T3 belts are very lightly loaded when
adjusted properly but Im not willing to get left somewhere by trusting old
rubber, even if it was better in the old days than now.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"