[T3] New up date

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 09:37:08 PST 2013

[[[Second....it would be very cool to see this car at the next Invasion in
Rochester, NY in 2014.  Hint hint...]]]

It will be VERY cool to have you and your fasty up here in 2014 Dennis. You
have done such a good job of keeping us up to date on the progress - we all
want to meet you and see this car! At the 2012 Invasion we all got to visit
with Bob and Sue, and we all got to see "Wolfie" - the T34 they restored and
documented the process for all of us to see. Wolfie is a celebrity in his
own right ;-)

I'm glad to read you are planning on attending, and joining Marion's a
caravan will bring a lot of confidence and FUN to the drive North!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY