[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Jan 1 11:43:50 PST 2013

Adriel,

Order your hitch from UHaul online. I bought my Honda Element Hitch for cheap ($135) from them. It is a quality made, delivered to my door, and took twenty minutes to install. It was made by big name manufacture. One for your Benz will be $115. If you sell the car you can take it off and sell the hitch seperatly.

Having a tow vehicle is very useful.

Brion S.
S. Utah