[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 18:02:28 PST 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:46:59 -0800
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)
>
> I love having a tow vehicle with a hitch. I have various trailers & a tow
> dolly. At least for your $300-$400 you would have a hitch on your Mercedes
> and a way to tow/move something the next time it was
> necessary/expedient/cheaper!

Mike, I do have a big yard, but not acreage like you! ;/ I am barely going to have room for the Squareback let alone a full trailer. Plus, at least $500 for the trailer, as no tow bar available for the Squareback.

Thank you,
Adriel