[T3] New up date

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Jan 1 15:43:46 PST 2013

As far as keeping cool, wear loose fitting clothing, shorts, and drink lots
of cool water. In your case, as you get further north, it should cool off
some  in temperature. : ) For us, the further west we went, the hotter it
got. :O And  coming back, that first leg into Kansas had to be the worst (it
was 114*,  at 4 o'clock in the afternoon when stopped for the day in Hays).
The windows  down, and the wings open is the only way to go. : )

Bob 65 Notch  S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71 Square-vert  under construction