[T3] New up date

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 16:41:09 PST 2013

If your 72 is May or later with 3 point seats, the Comfy Golf seats will
fit!

Keith

)

I've found that I actually prefer the type 3 seats (stock) that I  have in
my 65 Notch, over those in my 64 T-34 (also stock). You can add some
padding IF you feel you need to, but I actually prefer the stock seat (in my
case
covered with velour, so I don't stick to the vinyl, as I hate that). It's
comfortable, and set the right height off the floor for long distance
cruising.  In the T-34, you sit closer to the floor pan, and this leaves
your legs
and feet  in an awkward position, which likes to give leg cramps. Also,
what I found with  the T-34 seat, is that it really lacks any lumbar
support.
You can get around  this with a lumbar roll, but it might not help enough.
There are people who add  custom cut foam to their seats to help more with
side support though. It's  really a case of driving the car, and find out
what
works for you. It really is.  John J has late model Mustang seats in his
Square, and he loves them. Some like  Recaros, as they offer more support.
It's
really a comfort deal, that you have  to find what works for you.

Bob 65 Notch  S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71 Square-vert  under construction