[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:37:40 PST 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> From: dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 10:55:27 -0600
> Subject: Re: [T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)
>
> Yes it is a lot of work we done it to Clementine. Got the harness out of
> that 72 Squareback we had for parts. To make it worse I'm color blind
> (which caused me a lot of problems when I was in the Air Force).
> Fortunately I had a student who was like the automotive versions of Sheldon
> on the Big Bang Theory to help me and do the grunt work. It is doable just
> takes a lot of time and patients.

Dennis, thank you for straitening things out!

Sheldon does appear to have A.S.D. which I have, and do find wiring fun because of its tediousness, so maybe better to sift though it all one wire at a time, instead of taking the "easy" way and swapping. Hmmmm so much to think on! But, do have two months at the very least. ;)

Thank you so much!
Adriel