[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:40:55 PST 2013

-------------------------

1971 Sunroof Squareback with F.I.- Located in Coastal San Diego County
Student, A.S.U. Mesa, AZ

> Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 19:21:33 -0800
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)
>
> Lots of different trailer options for the man with a tow car. I don't like
> car trailers as they are very heavy in comparison to a tow dolly.

I think I am going to get the wiring supplies and tools first, then the hitch. I am about out of January bread, and the month isn't over! Hopefully in the next couple months I can take care of some more debt and hopefully get the Volvo sold! When it rains, it pours!

Thank you,
Adriel