[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 13:08:41 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/3/2013 1:23:26 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bob  Heydt modified a Type 1(?) Tow Bar to fit a Type 3.  That may be  a
simple way to build one.

Jim Adney did a CAD drawing of my Tow  Bar.  I have a copy if you want it.
However, it would take a metal  fabricator to build it.  And some
modification of the way it hooks up  to your towing vehicle equipped
with a receiver/hitch.

Yes, I've done both a modified super beetle tow bar, and an adapter set up
for a standard bug. Either would work for cross country (both of mine have
gone  over 1200 miles).

Bob 65 Notch  S w/Sunroof and IRS aka Krusty
64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71 Square-vert  under construction