[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Know One knowonelse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 22:16:31 PST 2013

> > Models can be shared out from SketchUp easily, so any
> of us could get ahold of the model.
> >
> What do you mean?

Within SketchUp is a command to search the 3D Warehouse for existing models that have been uploaded. You can then download models others have made. I have done this to obtain the front beam of a VW bug, rear end from a conventional rear drive vehicle, wheels, and a sitting person. I'm going to build a 6-person pedal vehicle using those components plus a lot of steel structure for Burning Man 2013. Check out http://pedalpub.weebly.com/index.html for the 8-person vehicle I'm basing it on. I'm adding eagle wings, head, and tail.

Whenever I go searching for an existing model, it asks me if I want to upload my model to the 3D warehouse. If the model you can get from Jim can be imported into SketchUp, you can share it out to the 3D Warehouse, and I, and other T3 folks can obtain the model via the 3D Warehouse.

> > I have access to welding equipment and some basic metal
> cutting and working tools as well.
> >
> Jeff, thank you so much! Where are you at?

I'm in the foothills of California, halfway between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

Jeff '67 Sqbk