[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 12:01:03 PST 2013

Bob --
Did the CAT scale have a + or - or % range for weight?
I've had better luck using a scale at a grain elevator/storage
facilities.  They don't like to buy or sell corn/soy beans/wheat at a
loss, so they seem to be pretty accurate,  And their scales are
calibrated every so often.

Many of the moving/storage companies (Allied, Mayflower, United, North
American, Bekins, etc.) use the local scales.  They get paid by the
exact weight they haul.
It's always been amazing to me how accurate the moving company
estimators come to the actual weight of a household, just by walking
through a home and looking at the contents.  But they always "scale"
the load, too.

Which reminds me:  I'll have to re-weigh my car with a full fuel tank
of fuel and no extra load.  Now that Bob has removed (most of) the
rusted metal (rockers, heat tubes, etc.) and replaced it with good,
primed and painted metal.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)