[T3] Wiring Harness Needed (was RE: Faulty Fuel Pump)

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 14:16:25 PST 2013

In a message dated 1/5/2013 3:01:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gbforsmo at gmail.com writes:

Bob --
Did the CAT scale have a + or - or % range for  weight?

I didn't pay any attention to a + or - %, as it was an actual  weight
reading at my local truck stop (about 2.5 miles from my house). They  keep that
scale pretty close, due to the proximity of Canada, where I'm at  (border
traffic going both directions).

I was mainly trying to get a weight reading, as the S.of S. (DMV)  was
using 3400 for a weight reading. :O That puts you into a different price  range.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction